Saturday, July 3, 2010

Knoxville, TN

     Well we got into Knoxville about 10:30 pm.  The hotel was having connectivity problems with their main office so they had no record of my reservation.  luckily with a little patience and a few phone calls it was taken acre of and i got to lay down after a 6 hour drive.  The trip wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the degenerative disk disease.  I think it's getting worse. I'm gonna ask the doctor if maybe he thinks it might be time for another MRI.  It's been a couple years.
     We went over to see my Aunt Rose today.  I scares the hell out of me to think that a person can go from completely independent, to having to have help doing everything, even sitting up in bed.  I don't know how fast the tumor in her brain will continue to grow.  Teresa, my cousin, said that the doctors didn't give her any kind of time frame or rate to expect.  They don't even know what kind of symptoms, or affects to expect.  I will continue to pray for Rose and her children.  They have to be extremely strong to deal with the tragedies that has happened in the last couple of years.
     We will get up and visit with rose in the morning and then head to Corbin to visit with my wife's family.  It's been a couple years since my wife has seen her parents.  That won't happen again.  We just got busy with the move and getting our feet on the ground.  I didn't realize it had been that long since she had last seen her parents. 
     Well i think I'm going to call it night.  Be cool and be careful.  GOD bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment