Monday, July 19, 2010

Another day in life of.......

     Well, hello there.  It's been a few days since i last wrote.  we've been pretty busy with things.  Everything is going well and looks to keep rolling along at that pace.  Crystal finally got done with her inventory at work.  She worked alot of hours that week.  It really wore her out.
     My aunt Rose isn't doing any better.  I think the end is near.  I just hope she goes while in her sleep as to not have a painful end.  She has began to pass blood and the hospice nurse told my cousin that anyone that wanted to see her should do so really soon.  I wish i could've got down there this past weekend, but funds just didn't allow it.  Shelb and Ed got to go down this past weekend.  they said she looks fine but she's not doing good.
     Mom and Dad had Christian's first birthday party on Saturday.  He had such a good time eating his cake.  I think it's cool for the stores to give a baby their first cake just for them.  of course, not all of his gifts were toys.  I think he got a few outfits.  I know he got some new shoes.  He is just so funny to watch.  He's starting to walk.  he took 5 steps for me yesterday.  He trys so hard to talk.  He just can't get the words to come out like he trys to.
     Well gonna get outta here for now.  Gonna go play some poker on facebook.  facebook.com/turp415  You should look me up.  Be cool and be careful.  GOD bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment