Sunday, July 25, 2010

A great weekend

     well it has been an exciting and eventful weekend.  Went to a couple races this weekend. Friday night, Brian(my brother), Larry(my dad), went to the truck race Friday night out at orp. it was hot, humid night, but it was a blast.  Ron Hornaday won the race.  No one could catch him all night.
     Sunday Brian, Chad(Brian's step-son), Cason(Chad's son), and i went to watch the brickyard 400.  The day started out nice, cool, and breezy.  The sun soon came out to begin the baking, and cooking of the thousands of unwitting hunks of meat.  Some fought back with sunscreen, while others tried to fight the red hot ball of gas with shade, using umbrellas, and towels, and the such, to shield themselves.  Kyle bush wrecked on the first lap so my day started out wonderful.  Juan Pablo dominated the race, much like he did last year.  Once again the gremlins of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, denied him his much earned, and deserved victory.  We had a great time and I really look forward to doing it again.
    The weekend was long , but a blast.  I had a really good time, as i hope those that experienced it with me, did.  Well not much more to write, for my brain is really tired and ready for some rest.  Be cool and be careful.  GOD Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment