Thursday, July 1, 2010

15 Years Today

           Today is my 15th wedding anniversary.  My wife, Crystal, is my best friend.  We have a wonderful relationship.  We talk daily about our experiences and daily happenings.  She is a very strong and independent woman.  Crystal has been right by my side through good times and bad. She is my sun and my moon.






           My aunt Rose has been sent home.  She elected to not have the surgery to remove a grapefruit sized tumor from the left side of her brain.  I don't blame her, the doctors told her that she would be on kemo and radiation for the rest of her life.  I know I wouldn't want to spend my last days going to get shot with radiation.  She is a wonderful woman, aunt, and mother.  She has impacted my life greatly.  I really enjoyed the time she lived with my wife and I.
           I am looking forward to this weekend.  We are taking a trip to Knoxville, Tn.  That's where Rose lives, with her daughter, Teresa.  Teresa is more like a sister than a cousin.  She is married to a good guy, Tim.
           Well I could go on and on and on, but I will call it a day for now.  I may be back a little later today with some thoughts or experiences.  Be cool and be careful.  God bless.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment