Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Catching Up...

Well, it's been awhile.  A lot has happened and gone on since my last post, 7 years ago.  We, my wife and I, live in Alabama again.  We moved down here 6 years ago.  
I received a favorable response from the disability judge.  The letter was dated October 16th, 2019.  It told me if I hadn't heard anything from them in 60 days, to contact my local office.  I gave them some extra time,  because of the holidays.  It is now February 5th and still nothing.  Not even a Medicare number so I can start using my insurance. When I call, usually twice a week, they tell me it's in the payment center and that's all they can tell me.  They have sent messages to the case worker, who has my case, but get no response.  It is getting to the point os discouragement. 
We all went in together and bought a house.  Mom, dad, Crystal, and myself all live together now.  I feel like it benefits everyone having others in the house to help ease the stresses of everyday life. The boys, Jeremiah and Christian, get the benefit of having extra help with school work and school projects.
Well that's just a little taste of what's been going on in my life.  I hope everyday turns out the way you want it to, and I hope you find all the happiness you desire. Till next time, I'm out, see ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment