Thursday, January 27, 2011

Back after a short break and some breakthroughs...........

Well I haven't wrote in quite some time.  I have been dealing with some issues in my personal life.  I have started therapy and i am doing daily journals.  I thought that maybe i could do a daily summary each day on my blog.  I'm sorry if this isn't what you thought it would be when you started following or reading or however it works with blogs.  it is just a daily outlet for me.  if you have some input or an experience you would like to share, i would love to hear from you.  I had a pretty decent day today until about 11 am.  i got some news that upset me a little.  i tried to fight the building rage and finally had to breakdown and take a "chill" pill.  I think they might be a little strong.  I wasn't getting that "calming" sensation the doctor was describing so i thought they weren't working well.  i never put together the fact that every time i took on i ended up in bed all day long.  I took a nap today, and after i got up and wrote in my journal, i feel asleep in the recliner.  lmao  wow. i haven't slept like this in a long time.  it feels good in a way.  but i guess i should be about caught up on my sleep.  lmao.  Christan and Jeremiah had been sick , but they are both doing great now.  I'm not sure if I have written, since my Aunt Rose has passed.  I went to KY to her funeral.  She was a big part of my life.  I sure do miss her.  Well i think I'm gonna call it a night.  thanks for any input that any of you might have.  be cool and be careful.  GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment